Apr 21, 2009

I'm 5 months!!!












Went for my last dose of Rotavirus Vaccine. Another jab next month and I can go swimming!!! My weight now is 8.2kg!! Finally slowing down, or else I think Doctor Goh is going to scold Mummy, cause he exclaimed, "8.2kg at 5months!" when he saw my weight... haha..


I fall down from bed that day!!! That was why I didn't update my blog because Mummy was monitoring my condition and she said no computer for me!


Mummy had put bolsters beside me to prevent me from falling off, but I was having a dream and unknowingly kept moving backwards thus I avoided the blolsters and managed to go in between the small space and fall off. Its very pain, and I cried when I saw Mummy come and pick me up, but quickly stopped after Mummy gives me water because Mummy says before Tyler is a strong boy and strong boy cannot cry so much.


Ever since that day, Mummy brought back the sofa bed for me to sleep on, safer she says.




Gonna go sleep liao, hope you all enjoy my pictures, Ta-ta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment