Oct 17, 2009

I'm 11 months old!


XiaoPang is 11 months old!




Lots of my cute pictures for this post, ENJOY!!


First up, swimming trip with Mummy and Daddy!!!




Mummy dearest and me...




Daddy




And me! In my new swimming trunks.. haha..




We went to Geylang East Swimming Complex for our swim. And I love it there, because the water is so clean!! And lots of other Gor Gors and Jie Jies around!


Mummy got a neck float for me, so this is my first time trying it out....













I LOVE IT!!


Although its a bit sunny, but I love water, so swimming is my favourite sport now! Considering that I still can't try out other things yet, haha... Guess we'll be having more of these swimming trips now, cause its so fun, and a great family day out too!!


I promised you my cute pictures, so here they are!!


Just a normal day heading out with Mummy, and Grandma brought me for some grocery shopping downstairs first!



Happy me, going out..






Nice top isn't it? Grandma bought it for me!!


And another random day at home, me having my daily supply of fruits. Apple today, and nowadays Mummy is giving me the apple to chew myself. Which I always stuff my whole mouth with!!





See how full it is that my mouth is distorted, haha...








Still chewing...




An apple a day keeps the doctor away!!


Maybe that's why I haven't been to see Doctor Goh yet...*touchwood*


Mummy and me..






1 more month to my birthday!!!


Getting excited people???



Some updates on my 11th month progress :

- I'm drinking my milk from straw.

- I have 2 upper teeth and 2 lower teeth, and I think 2 more at the bottom are coming out!

- I know how to give goodbye kiss now, but that depends on my mood.

- I love hearing Mummy sing 'Old MacDonalds had a farm', and especially when Old MacDonalds has cows!!

- I'm able to stand without any support for more than 5 secs.

- I'm having 2 meals of porridge everyday.


Currently that's all that I can remember now, wonder what I'll learn in the next 1 month??

No comments:

Post a Comment