Mar 18, 2010

Tyler is 16 Months!!


Me having my favourite yogurt!!




End result??



I'm 16 months already!!


Lately have been a little accident prone, wonder if its like what they say, kids grow up when they fall? Cause I've been falling down a lot! 


Updates of my progress

- Can call 'papa', 'mama', 'nai nai', say 'hug', 'mao', 'ball', 'book', 'night'.

- May sometimes call 'tyler' and 'phedra'

- Loves TV as usual..

- Loves to imitate people's actions

- Goes into my playpen when Mummy says its bedtime

- Cranky cause of my teeth that are popping out again!

- Will nod or shake my head when Mummy ask me a question

- Wakes Daddy up by slapping him!

- Loves kissing Mummy


That's all for now!


More pictures for you guys to enjoy!!









I seriously need to be more careful walking around, hope I stop being so accident prone!!


Mummy gonna bring me out tomorrow, yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment