Jul 31, 2009

My 8 Months Old Update!


-Drinks 150-200ml per feed, 3-4 times a day.

-Eats porridge for lunch and cereal for dinner.

-Loves standing!

-Is trying to balance without holding on to anything.

-Loves going out!

-Throw things that I don't like or Mummy don't let me bite!

-Enjoy some TV shows.

-Like the Ribena and Lemon ad!

-Prefers to bath standing up.

-Loves to poke people's nostril with my finger.

-Is currently using Pull Up diapers because I'm too active!

-Sometimes will High 5, depending on my mood.

-Loves encouragement, clapping.

-Knows how to hold 2 things and hit them together.

-2 teeth coming out.


I think that is all, at least what I could remember now.




4 more months to my birthday!!




Took lots of pics lately so that I could show you all, Enjoy!!


Me playing at home..








High 5 Mummy!














See Daddy playing game behind me..






Playing on my previous sofa bed..








Recently Mummy got a new look for me when we go out!










How do I look???

Have to learn to help Mummy lighten her load and carry bag too!! Anyway Domo can play with me also..



By the way,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!



Tyler loves you....


Me playing with my rattle at home..









My latest achievement: I can make the rattle turn very fast!! Learn from Mummy, haha...


Mummy bought me this new pants the other day, and I have to say, I look good in it!






Just nice a shoot of me not holding on to anything...




I find myself pretty good with posing though...




See the cute design on the pants!!







Exploring Daddy's PS3






Hope you enjoy all my pictures, have a great night everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment