Aug 18, 2009

I'm 9 months old!





Me at 9 months

  • Drinks 170 - 210mls formula milk 4 times a day.
  • Still having 1 time porridge and 1 time cereal.
  • Babytalks a lot and very loud!
  • Know how to take off Mummy's eye stud! (So amazing right?)
  • Can't sit still...
  • Don't like to sit inside my baby chair.
  • Loves playing peek-a-boo!
  • Loves hugging people tight tight!


3 more months to my birthday!!


Mummy has booked the date for my photoshoot the other day, and the photos will be revealed on my 1st birthday ok?? I'm thinking of what to wear now!!



Picture Time!!


Bite Mummy's finger!






I love playing with my powder!!


















Forcing Mummy to kiss me!!









By the way, I've got a little sister!!




Let me introduce you all to her...




She is XiaoPangMei...




So cute right??


See XiaoPangMei wear glasses!!



Headache ar...




Pretty??


Maybe hairband is a better choice...









Haha.. Hope you love her!!!




Updating some pics that has been left in the computer for way too long!!






















Alright, off to drink milk now... Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment