Jun 26, 2010

I'm 19th Months!


Guess what's my new trick?



See it yet??



There!!


And I stick all these stickers on my face, MYSELF!!

____________________________________


Updates On My Progress


- Say/Wave goodbye/hello

- Loves dancing to music

- 50% to eating on my own

- Knows which and where is my body parts called

- Knows how to jump (although 80% my feet is still stuck on the ground)

- Likes to scribble around with pen (you have to see the walls at my home)

- Will walk to the bathroom after my meal to wash my hands (with help from mama of cos..)

- Still loves to play with my penis when I have the chance

- Is more able to make decisions, like what shoe I want to wear, what I don't want to eat

- Attempt to flag down cab when I see one

- Will pretend to eat when Mama say eat/chi


My Toddler Language:

- Daddy

- Ma ma

- Nai Nai

- Te Ta (phedra)

- Lion (not exactly but sounds almost the same)

- Ta Ta (car car)

- Mao (cat)

- Book

- Milk milk

- Bo Bo (luo buo, chinese for carrot)

- Na na (banana)

- Ball

- Hug/Bao

- Domo

- Egg egg

- Bye bye

- Ha o (hello)

- Nec (neck)

- Take

-Per per (apple)

_____________________________________


More pics for you to see!





Me showing sleeping



Forgot what happened, but I was NOT HAPPY.



They say I'm temperamental, I guess so?



Family day with Mummy and Daddy tomorrow, I LOVE SUNDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment