Aug 21, 2010

I'm 21 Months!





Update Of My Progress

- Vent my anger by hitting the floor or hitting myself

- Always babbling around

- Loves playing the 'Paper Trash' game on Mummy's phone

- Mummy test me on my body parts that day, and I got all correct!

- I can say Tyler (sounds like it anyway)

- Will sometimes take the phone and pretend I'm making a call

- Loves to wear cap or any other accessories..


- Loves Elmo and Mickey mouse!


- Hates sleeping time!


That's all for now!!

__________________________________________

3 more months to my birthday, looking forward? You bet!!

Mummy is racking her brains over my invitations, so once its out, will let you all know the details alright? This year its just gonna be a nice and cosy celebration for me, no chalet and all! But I think I still will be enjoying it, all the food, cakes, candles and toys, how not to love? *bleah*


No comments:

Post a Comment