Dec 31, 2009

I'm 13 Months Old!!


Sorry for taking so long to update this post, I'm a busy baby ok?


UPDATES ABOUT ME

- Drinks 2 times of milk daily, 240mls each time, but sometimes finish sometimes don't.


- Having 3 meals a day.


- Tends to be very clumsy when I'm tired.


- Loves food!!


- Clap my hands when I hear music (depends on my mood)


- I love it when Mummy piggy back me.


- Knows what is Cat, Mouse, Rabbit, Lion, Elephant, Bird, Ants, Orange, Apple, Banana and etc...

- Haven't really start talking but a lot of baby talk, some of the sounds even sounded like me calling my own name!!


That's all for this month and now for some super cute pictures of me!!


In my new motor car..



 

 


And Mummy's favourite, me strolling by...

 

 


Here's my new ABC poster..





This is a mouse!!




Kiss kiss my favourite mouse!!




Current favourite hobby - Piggy Back!!





Oops, got caught climbing the chair to use laptop!!




A super bad habit of mine which always get scolded by Mummy..




Cannot watch TV too near ok?? 


Since its going to be New Year in a while, here is Tyler wishing everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope everyone all the best for the upcoming year, and hope that I get lots of angbaos, toys and love this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment