Jun 19, 2009

I'm 7 months old!


Xiaopangzai is 7 months old!


Time pass so fast, in a blink of an eye, I'm 7 months! Seems like its not long before I can celebrate my 1st birthday, yeah!

My doctor visits are over, so I still don't know my weight for this month. Have to wait till I'm 15 months then will go see Doctor Goh for jab, meanwhile, unless I'm sick *touchwood* or else I won't be able to take my weight. Should tell Mummy to get a digital weighing machine..


Some pictures of me at 7 months!






















And the new hairstyle for me!!!
(Since my hair is getting longer liao..)





So geek right?



Trying to listen to what they are saying...



This is a good pose too!








And some funny moments...




Mummy disturb me before bathing..




Some updates of me:

  • I'm drinking 130-170mls every 3-4 hrs.
  • I'm having 2 meals a day, 1 meal chicken porridge and 1 meal cereal with vege.
  • I know how to crawl already!
  • I can walk holding Mummy's hand, but still a little wobbly.
  • I'm learning to sit from crawling position.
  • I love to be carried, but I tend to struggle more now, can't wait to walk!!
  • I'm always throwing things around.
  • I can put some shapes into its slots.
  • Biscuits and yogurts are my favourite tea-time snacks.

Mummy wanted to bring me for baby photography actually, but its too expensive! Cost around $250 for 5 pictures! But the pictures are really very nice ( go to www.seanlau.com and you'll know what I mean ), just that we're not anyhow spending thus Mummy is going to take for me herself and it is all going into her scrapbook for me which will be shown on my 1st year birthday! Looking at all the pictures above, its good enough isn't it?


Now just need to plan how to celebrate my birthday.. Any venue to recommend?? Any ideas, anyone??


No comments:

Post a Comment