Nov 19, 2009

My 1st Birthday Party


After so long of waiting, its finally the day!!


Early in the afternoon, Mummy and Daddy head to the chalet first to do the check-in and set up the decorations. Me? I got to stay home under strict orders of Mummy to have my nap first, before going over.


Let's start with some pictures of me in my birthday attire!!





 

 


Here's poor Daddy alone in a corner tying up the balloons...

 


My Birthday Banner, done by Mummy and stick on by Daddy...

 


Theme of the day, DOMO KUN!!

 


My picture section

 


Here's my photoshoot pictures, will do a post of it soon...

 

 


And the scrapbook that made Mummy stayed up so many nights to do...

 

 


And being a party, nevertheless is FOOD!!
 

Which taste great based on the comments of all the people who had tried!!


Some pictures on how the place is like...
 


And Mummy specially placed a playmat for all my little friends to play on!




Here's my hardworking Mummy who planned and did everything for me.. Love you Mummy!!

 


Finally party started and here is some pictures of my guests!! Credits to Yanting Jie Jie for some of the pictures cause Mummy and Daddy was too busy entertaining people to take more pictures..


Yanting Jie Jie and me..

 


Godma Enling and Kelvin Gor Gor

 


Me and Grandpa!

  


Godma Joy and me, taking pics as usual... 

 


From Bottom Left - Grandma, Lao Sim, Great-Grandma, San Gu Po, Uncle Francis, Er Gu Po and Grandpa with me!!

 


Enqi Jie Jie, Godma Enling and Qi Huan Jie Jie

 


Some of my little friends!!
 


Auntie Sophia and Uncle Irving with their precious Trisha mei mei..

 


 Godma Joy and Q more..

 


EnQi Jie Jie and Qi Huan Jie Jie

 


Q more sitting alone stoning...

 


Me playing with Mummy!

 


And with my toys...

 


Here comes my best buddy...

 


So cute right she??

 


Godma Joy, Q more and EnQi Jie Jie..

 


Mummy and my lovable Phedra Ah Yi

 


Godma Enling, Mummy, Enqi Jie Jie and Qi Huan Jie Jie

 


Godma Enling, Godma Joy, Enqi Jie Jie and Qi Huan Jie Jie with Janelle..

 


My Mummy's best buddies..

 


It was getting really hot and stuffy for me, so Er Gu Po brought me to the swing for some relax time!!


Er Gu Po, me and Mummy!

 


Er Gu Po, me and San Gu Po!

 


Phedra ah yi and Er Gu Po..

 


Phedra Ah Yi, Er Gu Po and Uncle Francis..

 

Phedra Ah Yi's Mummy and Daddy couldn't come. Which is my Xiao Gu Po. Cause my Phoebe Ah Yi haven't pass her full month yet, but its ok, cause we'll be going to my great-grandma's house to celebrate her full month this sunday!!


After entertaining and playing for some time, its time to cut my birthday cake!!!


See how cute is my cake!!



Mummy specially ordered it for me!! But I can't eat it, cause its chocolate + orange cake, so its just there for me to see!! 


Getting ready...

 

A family photo first..

 


 Time to sing a birthday song for me!!

 

 


And I went from THIS to ..........

 


THIS!!

 

 

 

Clearer looking at Domo cake this way...haha..


My guests singing for me...

 


Time to blow the candles!!

 


And cut the cake!

 


Family photo time again!!!

 


My Aunt's mother-in-law and Godma Enling helping to cut and distribute the cake...

 


I wasn't supposed to do this but SHHHH.. Don't tell my Mummy ok??

 

 


I really want to thank all those who made time out to come to celebrate my birthday for me, and thanks for all your presents and angbaos too!! 


I still have a lot of pictures of Mummy and Daddy celebrating my actual day birthday for me, so watch out for the next post!! By the way, the 2nd day of our chalet will be posted on Mummy's blog, so do check it out too!!


Hope it won't rain tomorrow, cause Mummy may bring me to the zoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment