Nov 21, 2009

I'm 1 year old!


Previously was my 1st birthday celebration, but my actual birthday falls on 18th of Nov. So on this day, Mummy got a little cake to celebrate with me!




She bought mango cake so that I can eat a little!


Just nice Daddy managed to come back home, so he celebrated with me too!!


Daddy and me




Mummy and me

 

 


Our little family picture..

 


A birthday kiss from Mummy and Daddy!!

 

 
Actually there's a video of them singing the birthday song for me, but for some reasons Mummy can't seem to upload it, so too bad you all can't see!! But here's some pics of me having my cake!


 

 


After that, I played peek-a-boo with Mummy!!

 


Here's my dearest Mummy and Daddy..

 


Mummy and me..

 


Guocheng gor gor and me..

 


Some updates about myself.....

- I'm having 3 meals a day, and 3 milk feeds.


- I'm always baby talking!


- I love hitting people nowadays, which in the end always got beat by Mummy.


- I can walk max 8-10 steps now..


- My 3 teeth is out! So that means I got 4 teeth up and 4 teeth bottom now.


- I'm still taking 240mls of milk per feed, sometimes lesser depending on my mood..


- I know how to show that I'm full, simply by touching my tummy!


- I know what is mouse, rabbit ,ants, birds and fish now.


- I'm having 1 meal of noodles or macaroni.


- I can eat egg whites!


I've been progressing fast ever since after my birthday celebration at the chalet, hopefully I'll be able to walk around on my own soon! Today is my lunar birthday and Grandma and Mummy brought me to temple to pray. But I was too tired, so fell asleep even before we reach the temple. No pictures, cause Mummy find that its not proper to take pictures in the temple.


I'm officially a toddler now!! Soon I'll be able to run around and will be able to play catching with Mummy!! haha...


Tomorrow Daddy will be free in the morning and afternoon, so he will be accompanying us to Phoebe ah yi's full month, and hopefully some shopping after that! Our time together finally since Daddy has been very busy lately. I miss playing with him!! 


Now I've got to be a good boy at home with Grandma so that when Mummy goes to work she won't need to worry about me. Aunt Angela, come over often to accompany me play ok?? I have to wait till wednesday for Mummy to accompany me, going to miss her! 


Mummy, hope you have a good time at work, Tyler will be waiting for you to be back home with me, love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment