Jan 22, 2010

I'm 14 Months!!


Its time for my 14th month update!!


Sneakily typing out my post right now...



 

Oops got caught again... Ok Mummy, I'll have my lunch first before blogging... *faster run off*



Finished lunch, back to blog before I go for my nap.... PICTURES TIME!



 

 

 

 



And me with my favourite 'toy', the washing machine!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But pls be careful about it though, be sure to switch off the switch when you've finished using and close the door at all times!!



Updates About Me

- Can pronounce slightly words like 'hug', 'da'..


- Mummy is not carrying me to sleep already, I'm sleeping by myself on the bed now!! Although sometimes I'll need some pat-pat from Mummy.. 


- Loves cartoon and TV advertisments!!


- Love to look at storybooks and getting Mummy to read them to me..


- Knows how to bring my dirty clothes to put in the laundry basket after bath!


- Still love going out a lot!!



Currently thats all, Tyler is approaching 15th month next month!! And thats the time when I'm suppose to go for my MMR+Chickenpox jab, but because its Chinese New Year, Grandma, Gu Po and Mummy's birthday next month, I'll be taking the jab the month after!! 


Haven't been going out, cause like everyone is getting sick outside, so to keep me healthy, its best I stay home for now. Poor Phedra ah yi is sick again, so I can't even go over to play with her, hope she get well soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment